|Location||Newport, South Wales|
Specialism: technical explainer content for business-to-business (B2B) websites.
I write and edit website content for business owners who want to explain how their products, services and processes work.
Hire me if you need writing or editing for:
Why choose me?
Since setting up Espirian in 2009, I've written content for many different industries including:
- Ecommerce – sell sheets for digital payment technology.
- Energy management – user guides for heating and cooling systems.
- Engineering – guides and policy documents for employees.
- Financial services – blog content for accountants.
- Insurance – white papers and magazine articles for global teams.
- IT – web pages, blogs and guides for software companies.
- Manufacturing – web pages about plastic moulding and calibration.
- Recruitment – web pages and brochures for agencies.
- Resource management – user guides for personnel software.
- Television – setup and help pages for programme planners and remote controls.
As a former director of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (2013–2018), I'm well placed to give your written material the attention it needs. Here's why I could be the right editor for you:
- Advanced Professional Member of the SfEP
- Former Microsoft Mac MVP
- Free quote – and no strings
- Improve your credibility and impress your audience
- Fast turnaround, friendly service and unbeatable aftercare
- Previous clients include Virgin Media and Sky
- Several document types supported (Word, Acrobat, InDesign, HTML, PDF and more)
John’s ability to understand the product, the impact of the changes and come up with creative solutions to convey our message was first class.
Chris Plumbley, Senior Project Manager, Sky.com
Thanks for all your hard work John. This was a very complex piece of work and I think you’ve done a fantastic job.
Tony Cooper, Senior eCare Manager, Virgin Media
John’s ability to self-manage the process and take ownership of delivery has made it a pleasure to work with him. I would strongly recommend John to anyone.
Joe Blower, Technical Director, WEMS International