There will be an opportunity on the form for you to give any other information that you think might add weight to your application.
This could include:
- awards received
- training course materials
- spreadsheet of jobs completed
- Only include information related to your editing and/or proofreading.
- Information about indexing, writing (i.e. generation of original content), translating, and other related fields will be disregarded.
- Please alert the Office to anything which identifies you so that the material can be anonymised before being passed on to the Admissions Panel.
- Don't send your CV - we will not pass it to the Admissions Panel.
- Do send your certificates.
- Please do not redact any identifying information yourself.