You are welcome to send us any further relevant information that might help your application.
- Mentoring is counted separately, not as experience.
- No one entering the SfEP Mentoring Scheme may upgrade with training and mentoring alone.
- We do not expect those applying for Intermediate Membership to take the Basic Editorial Test.
Other information about you:
- There is space in the application form for you to give any other information that you think might add weight to your application. This could include awards received, for example.
- Only include information related to your editing and/or proofreading; information about indexing, writing, copy writing, translating and other related fields will be disregarded.
- Please do not include here any information that might easily identify you (other than certificates); the upgrades process is strictly anonymous.
- Please alert the Office to anything that identifies you so that the material can be anonymised before being passed on to the Admissions Panel.
- Don’t send your CV – we will not pass it to the Admissions Panel.
- Do send your certificates.
- Do not redact any information yourself.