Registering for SfEP forums
Page owner: Internet director
SfEP forums is available only to members of the SfEP.
To register for the SfEP forums, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the SfEP forums registration page.
- Enter all of the following information:
- Username – enter your SfEP membership number, adding leading zeros as necessary to make the username five digits long – e.g. '00123'.
- Email – enter the email address associated with your SfEP membership. To check this, go to the members' area of the SfEP website and then, under 'Your SfEP', click Update your details.
- Real name – enter your full name.
- Password – enter a password of your choosing.
- Repeat password – enter the same password again.
- Read and agree to the Terms of service.
- Enter the spam-prevention code displayed as an image. If you cannot determine what the code is, refresh the page to generate a new code.
- Click Register for SfEP forums.